Alfredo Spilzinger holds a Doctorate in Economic Sciences, PhD in Philosophy and in Administration, a Master in Economy, a degree of Public Accountant, post degrees specialization in modern mathematics and physics, public finances in the UK and public owned companies in Italy. He is also Certified Fraud Examiner in the USA.
To allow SANTA FE ASSOCIATES partners firms disclose economic, financial and tax benefits that main areas can give to their clients, open forums will be organized and conducted by Alfredo Spilzinger.
Those open seminars will address matters as :
- Main entrance to European markets. The role of Malta and Cyprus
- Panama as main gate to the USA market
- Andean Pact facilities
- Chile and the link to Asia through the Pacific
- Mercosur countries facilities
- The far east and the role of Dubai
- News on the international accounting profession
Seminars will be called with enough anticipation as to allow all the interested parties to attend those forums and interact through video conference implementation.